Hi my name is Emma Bennett and I am the Pastoral Manager here at Fixby J & I School.
My job is very varied and I absolutely love it!
- To be friendly, helpful and welcoming to parents and others visiting or making contact with the school.
- To provide a good role model for students.
- To develop a relationship with students, which is professional, firm, fair, caring and friendly.
- To implement the Fixby Way and support children to improve their behaviour.
- To offer a nurturing environment where children feel safe and can grow emotionally.
- To monitor attendance and engage with families to improve or maintain excellent attendance.
- I'm the Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead - Being the first point of contact and liaison between families and other children's agencies.
- To support students welfare, to ensure we are meeting every child's individual needs.
I am available for an informal chat. You can usually find me in the playground before school and after school, or you can contact me anytime through the school number 01484 226650.