Miss North's Reading Group
Let's continue our work on sentences. Unscramble the words to make a sentence that makes sense.
Using 'a' or 'an', make the sentence make sense by selecting the correct part. Remember to read it aloud to see if it sounds correct.
Which adjective makes sense in the sentence?
I have found another video to watch today as I heard that you enjoyed the one from yesterday. Watch carefully and then answer the questions below in your exercise book.
The film is about a young boy who seems to prefer his computer games to anything else. Nothing can seem to drag him away. Until his mother leaves him a gift...
- Before watching the film, what do we think the film will be about? It is called ‘The Present.’
- Why are the blinds closed?
- What type of game do you think he is playing? How do we know?
- Where is the boy?
- Watch up to 45 seconds - What do you think may be in the box?
- What do we know about the dog?
- The boy could be described as 'selfish'. What does this word mean?
- Throughout the video, was the boy’s attitude towards the puppy changing? How do we know?
- What colour was the ball?
- How could we tell that the dog was excited to play outside?