We are a 'GOOD SCHOOL'
An inspection of Fixby Junior & Infant School took place on 9th July 2019.
- The school is a lively and welcoming place to be, it is welcoming of everyone and they support each other during lessons and during social times too.
- Pupils talk confidently and proudly about their school. It is clear pupils are very happy that they are members of your school community.
- Children are keen to talk about their activities and to work alongside other children and teachers with confidence.
- The culture of safeguarding in the school is a strong feature. Staff and governors are trained regularly and all pupils are well supported.
- Teachers set high expectations in all classrooms and ensure that they plan activities and tasks which consider the prior learning of pupils.
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW YOU CAN ACCESS
THE SCHOOLS OFSTED REPORT