Thursday 26th March 2020
Read the sentence then replace a word in the sentence; does it still make sense? How many of the words at the top can you use to make a new sentence?
5) Can you fill some cups up with water and write labels using: empty, nearly empty, half full, half empty, nearly full, full?
Twilight The Unicorn of Dreams' Yoga!
Look at the Spelling, Punctuation & Grammar mat. If you can't print the document off, can you write your answers on a piece of paper? The answers are also attached for somebody to check for you.
David Walliams is also reading a story each day; today's story is 'Grubby Gertrude'. Here is the link:
This course will enable you to create computer programs that will help you learn to collaborate with others, develop problem-solving skills, and persist through difficult tasks. By the end of this course, you will be able to create your very own custom game or story that you can share with others!
I would like you to complete 2 levels today- 'Happy Maps' and 'Move It, Move it'.
1) Click on this link: https://studio.code.org/s/course1
2) Click 'Unplugged Activity' on the section 1) Happy Maps.
3) Click play to watch the video.
4) Click 'Finished! Continue to next section'.
5) It will then take you to a multiple choice question.
6) It will then take you to lesson 2) Move it, Move it.
7) Click play to watch the video.
8) Click 'Finished! Continue to next section'.
9) It will then take you to a multiple choice question.
10) Don't go onto lesson 3! This will be for tomorrow.
I have added images underneath to show you. Have fun!
In the 'Topic' folder there is a grid of activities linked to our topic: Paws, Claws and Whiskers. This grid is also in your Home Learning Pack. Choose an activity to complete and enjoy!
Have a lovely day! The sun is shining!