Tuesday 28th April 2020
Start your day off by doing some sort of PE - it can be following a Joe Wickes workout https://www.youtube.com/thebodycoachtv or you can do something else - skipping, running, riding your bike, hopscotch, football, anything!
- Please complete Lesson 2 - Halves and quarters. There should be a flashback activity at the start of the video tutorial - this will be a set of questions to revisit prior learning. This will be our last lesson on the Decimals topic.
- Complete the worksheet
- Self-mark your answers in a different colour. Alternatively, a grown-up can mark it for you.
- We've only got a few more days before the Accelerated Reader quiz scores are totaled for the month. Please try to do as many quizzes as you possibly can!
- I have attached a Year 4 reading assessment booklet for you do to. We will focus on one text per day. Read the text then answer the questions. I have attached the answers but mark your answers when you have completed all of the questions in the assessment booklet. The first text will be "Extreme Weather". Read the text thoroughly before answering the questions.
- Keep practicing your spellings for the test tomorrow! (Wednesday 29th April 2020)
- Have a go at this correct the spelling activity based on the Year 3/4 statutory spellings. I have attached the answers too so you can mark them.
Here is a link for lots of music activities you can do.
A few days ago, Mr Raven Hill set us a challenge of filming yourself doing a sport. You can film yourself doing anything sport-related - a keepy up challenge, planks, skipping, squats, sit-ups, push ups, the list goes on....
We've received some fantastic videos of some children doing gymnastics and running! Let's see what you can do, 4A!