Wednesday 13th May 2020
Good morning 3N!
Miss North: How are you all? I was in school yesterday, which was lovely to see some children, however I’m missing you all so much!
Today is my birthday! I know a few of you have had birthdays or have a family member who’s had a birthday, whilst we are staying home too. How did you celebrate? I'd love to know!
Mrs Buttery: Happy Birthday Miss North!!! I hope you are having a lovely day despite having to stay at home.
Here is today's work. Scroll down to see your daily afternoon work. Make sure that you click your groups folder to do the correct work.
Attached below is today's Learning for Life activity. This activity is based around your ideas of important features of friendship. You have a checklist where you must decide the positive features of relationships/friendships.
Song of the day
This song is called 'When It's A Sunny Day'. A simple song that encourages us to make the most of our time. Whatever the weather this happy-go-lucky song is sure to put a smile on your face!
Your challenge for this song sounds like great fun! Don't forget to email me some pictures of your creations!
I have found some more great exercise and dance videos for you all. Try these to start with – there are plenty more for me to upload!
- Dance ‘n Beats has a wide selection of fun dance routines to enjoy.
- Just Dance has a more challenging selection of videos and dances to learn.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga has a fun range of videos to guide you through yoga sessions.
- Jump Start Jonny has some fab free high-energy workouts on his website, plus a few on YouTube too.
- Joe Wicks has an amazing range of PE lessons, for you to join in with EVERYDAY!
- Oti Mabuse has uploaded lots of fun dance lessons onto her Youtube channel.
Practical tip: Make sure you warm up and warm down before and after each workout session. Walking on the spot, arm swings or circles, jumping jacks, side hops and lunges are all good options.
Remember the other day, when I uploaded the art challenge grid? Today, I would like you to complete another piece of art. I think I am going to choose to draw an animal of my choice, and I will upload it tomorrow for you all to see.
I hope you all have a lovely day!
Speak tomorrow and keep smiling
(Remember you can email me at any time, and I will reply when I can.)